• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery from Fort Knox

djimmy31

Has anyone recovered any trucks out of Fort Knox lately? I am thinking about trying to to get a m35 in the next couple of months. I called and spoke to a GL rep out a Fort Knox and asked about driving one out and they said it had to be towed out. I thought maybe you guys my say otherwise.

Thanks

Jimmy

nhdiesel

I'm eyeballing the ones there. I don't see how they could force you to tow a running, driving, registered vehicle. Then again, GL does all kinds of strange things. I have friends in the area, and a volunteer to do the recovery & store it if I can't be there on the scheduled day. I'm not sure what I would do if they force a tow.

I do know that my friend tried calling to set a preview appt. most of last week, and he got nowhere.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks