• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1952 Model Deuce

Westex

Have an acquaintance here in El Paso who wants to sell the 1952 vintage Deuce pictured here. He wants $2,000.00 for it and yes, I told him that's way too high, but he's negotiable. He says it ran 2 years ago, it has an automatic tranny. Has surface rust, but the desert here has been fairly gentle to it. Anyone who has one of these might want it as a parts truck, whatever?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a M135. I personally wouldn't go over $500 for that truck. Looks pretty rough.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting that it is a really early truck, still has the primer pump to the left of the steering column, that is something you don't see. $500 max., it needs total restoration.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks