• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTH, Found a tank today.

frodobaggins

Please stop sending me private messages to purchase the tank. It belongs to the United States government. It is not for sale.

I went to NAPA today to get some pipe plugs. Well behind the building at some junky business, was this !!

Please identify, I'm not up on my armor :)

Discuss..

Attachments

Last edited:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ain't sure, but that definately looks like an M-60 main battle tank. Wonder how it "got there"? Thinkin someone just misplaced it? (naw, I don't think so!)
God bless,
Tony:-D

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Frodo,

YOU NEED TO BUY AND SAVE THIS TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I were working and had the money, I'd be on the way to LA to look you up so you could show me where it's located!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Frodobaggins said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speddmon
Frodo,

YOU NEED TO BUY AND SAVE THIS TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I were working and had the money, I'd be on the way to LA to look you up so you could show me where it's located!
"Honey, do you mind if I mortgage the house ?"
Ya know, a third or fourth mortgage isn't sounding too bad about now...:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks