• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know where to get M35 data plates?

miltruckman

Hi, I have a friend who is restoring several M35a2 trucks and is looking for complete I.D./data plate sets.

We tried "Rod Shavers" MV data plates with no luck? He does not answer his phone??

Anyone have any other suppliers?

Thanks,

Bill
Michigan

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Patience works with Rod. Eventually you will get him and the products he produces are good. No body else that I know of sells sets.

TaylorTradingCo

data plates

I have a fair amount of data plates available. They are take-offs from trucks I have parted out. I am sure I could come up with 2-3 complete sets reasonable like.

I too am not real fast on response time, but I try.

Derek Taylor

DKELONE

I am in arizona loading the data plates, stickers, decal, stamping machines etc owned by rod and dan and known as mvdataplates.com. It will take a few weeks to move this inventory to illlinois, sort, inventory, and present it for sale. I plan on updating and filling out gaps in the inventory to offer a very complete selection of mv data plates. Please contact david kelone, dkelone@aol.com or 309-696-7080 with your needs/wants. I rarely check pm's here. I spent the day consolidating and looking over inventory and am amazed at the quantity & selection in this inventory--need plates for your fuel tanker, parts washer, pump, genset, ammo storage rack, etc. The list goes on and on. How about an abrams tank turret plate to finish out your new toy? I now have sources for pretty much any mv plate. I look forward to being of service. Thanks, david

I ran a search and came up with this thread and a few associated with it.

Just wondered if there was still issues with acquiring these from the known vendors and if there really is a market for them.

I now have the capability to manufacture new data plates for any vehicle and anything else including full color (any color) and stamping of the vin #'s.

Going to start off with the Deuce (for myself) and see where it goes.
Thanks in advance for any input.

miltruckman

I could use a full set for my Bobbed deuce and I have a friend rebuilding several trucks that is looking for entire sets for all the trucks he is working on.

Bill
Michigan
P.S.
If You don't hear from me for the next few days, I will be in surgery tomorrow and out of comision for a few days.

EMR and Milktruckman,
Here is the one's that are in my Deuce. I'll be remaking these since they did not do such a high tech masking job when they changed the color of mine from Desert Tan to OD Green and repainted over the data plates.
If you have something different let me know-especially the W/W plate and the Stock # and Contract #'s.
Also the newer versions have yellow on them - which I can do as well.

Post edit:
Forgot the Transfer switch pic. The Start button plate will be done as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So big problem for thouse of us that don't have a drill press..... Just about all the data plates I find are not pre drilled, also the ones I got from Mike's where bigger than my stock ones. Not blaming Mike's but man this is kind da frustrating that none of this is mentioned in any of the product descriptions on anyone's stores.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks