• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailers, Trailers, Trailers Cheap at Hooks

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you missed out on the trailers at Hooks today you really missed out!!!! I bought six, four look just out of rebuild with their Racks, bows and covers still bundled up in the beds($150) and for $300 and change I got a couple of the fully enclosed 105's one is fiberglass and the other one looks like a steel maintenance insert. Now can I get two M105's on a 16 foot car hauler???
It's a shame I was laid off last week, it's really going to cut into my MV buying, but it does give me plenty of time to pick up the ones i have already gotten and look at the rest. If anyone needs anything from Hooks or Little Rock AFB let me know.
James G.

PS: The box trailer is from Little Rock AFB, I had to pay through the nose for it, but it was cheaper and easier than building a shed for parts, and it mobile.

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The glass one is a CBBC IIRC and the steel one looks like a sewing shop. Both are nice hauls.

blacktop_one

Rumplecat, congrats on those hardtop trailers - glad a SS member got them. Lucky for you that I was out previewing deuces today without access to my laptop or you might have had a bidding war on your hands!

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I have had a 105 and a 101 on it before, I know I can't get three 101s on it since I had to sell one dirt cheap at Riley last year because I was a foot or two short on the trailer. I will have to go back looking at my photos of trailer pickups! i don't want to make six 460 mile round trips!
James

rideni

trick for two m105s on a 16 foot trailer. bring a high lift jack and a strong helper. Have the lunnete ring facing the rear, and pushed up into the air as high as you can, and have the trailer as close as possible to the front of the trailer, have helper strap it up, do same with other, finish strapping, measure height and look out for low stuff

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was gonna fight ya on the CBC M105, then I thought, "surely someone with a bobbed M35 will bid that to high heaven". And turned off the computer. Glad you got it.

ARYankee

Good catches rumple!!!! I got outbid on the one I was looking at. I had to weigh the price versus what my wife would say :) So I let it go. If you are in need of some recovery assistance let me know and I'll try to give you a hand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks