• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unimog 404 bed on a bobbed Deuce

Rgdl

I'm looking at getting a bobbed Deuce, but I'm not very fond of the M105 bed most put on them. I have a Unimog 404 that I want to eventually build into a crawler-only offroader. I'll probably build a small flatdeck, perhaps dovetailed to reduce the bulkiness of the Mog's rear.

I think the Mog bed might work well on the back of a bobbed Deuce. I can't remember the exact dimensions but the bed is approx 10 ft long x 7 ft wide. I will check these measurements tonight when I get home. It also has drop-down sides which I like.

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the M105 bed so I can compare the beds?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks