• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Richmond, VA

johnfrombeyond

Curtis checked on my truck a few months back when he was picking up a trailer, just wondering what he is getting now. Wish he was picking up a trailer for me!

dittle

Johnfrombeyond, wasn't meant to say that you were; actually wasn't aimed at you at all. Was more meant for the guys who will be bidding on upcoming events that want previews.

johnfrombeyond

Guess IM paranoid, was reading earlier about the guy that get kicked off the site and I thought if that happened to me I would be in trouble, have this big truck and dont know anything about it except what I am learing on this site.

Divemaster920

Banned
All is fine...I just had to pick-up an air tank that I got for a project.
If you want to know what I SAW PM or call me.
Curtis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks