• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Public thank you

rwoods

As a new member, I want to give a public thank you to Captain - ALREDNECK and Pete - PCTRANS for taking care of my transportation needs efficiently and economically.

And I want to give a public thank you to Greg - MONKEYBOYARMY and Troy - DEUCEMAN51 for going above and beyond the call of duty to assist me with needed parts for my truck.

Lastly, although I don't know who you are I appreciate CARNAC and the guys who run this site for providing a website that is both entertaining and informative. And the various members who have responded to my questions from time to time.

Ron Woods

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks