• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

equipment needed from junk laundry trailer

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone got one of the 5-ton laundry trailers in the past year that had any of the equipment on it, I am looking for a couple units off of it, more specifically the hot water heater, and the water pump. They must be in working order. The trailer I got earlier this year had junker units on them.

Looking for them for Ferroequinologist's project of a kitchen support trailer, and these two components would become part of that.

HAWKMAN

I've got two water heaters...one new, and one used if your interested, these are from a shower unit but should be the same heaters.

m38inmaine

I just stripped out a laundry trailer, a picture of what you need would help, all I am keeping is the generator and bare trailer.

Mark

Nonotagain

I've got water heater and the pump with about 100 feet of quick dis-connect hoses.

Going thru Front Royal / Winchester (I-81) next Saturday for visit at the folks house down by Staunton VA.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
there is a laundry trailer in the next town north... it looks like its all there.. think he was asking 550.00 for it.. its at a industrial supplier and i have asked for another member... firm on the price or it can sit. i have pics somewhere if anyone is interested and i can pm the phone number Tim

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got water heater and the pump with about 100 feet of quick dis-connect hoses.

Going thru Front Royal / Winchester (I-81) next Saturday for visit at the folks house down by Staunton VA.
Ding ding ding! Looks like we have a winner in the distance department! PM me with the details, cost, when exactly you'll be here, etc.

timntrucks, if I was you, I'd snag that deal. $550 for a complete laundry trailer is highway robbery - for the seller! With the genset on that puppy and all the other gear, plus the trailer, it's worth many times that.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update:

Did some research in the way of the pump and heater, turns out they are WAY too powerful for the purpose we need them for. The water output is too high, gonna see about making do with a smaller, possibly commercial unit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks