• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I wonder why they pulled all the m35a2s

jackalay23

I picked my first Deuce from Knox last week. I asked the GL attendant why all the Deuces at Frankfort were pulled. He told me that concern had arisen over low levels of radiation emitted by newer model glow-in-the-dark gauge clusters (hugh?). He did not elaborate on why this affected older trucks but he did say auction postings are on hold until he gets word from higher up. Hope this helps. And yes, I am being serious.

l1a1man

Heard the army demil code changed and they have to be destroyed before leaving??:-x I hope not. Anyone find out if this was BS? I still want one but have to wait.

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
The truck or the radioactive guages need to be destroyed?

Deuces= NO
guages= No and Yes (Removed from vehicle and sent somewhere else as HAZMAT)

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

greenjeepster

No zombies, but I am working on a contract to buy up all 4723 trucks left for sale once the inspections are over.... If anybody wants to buy any of them Starting bids will be $30,000 each ;-)

Earth

Tractor is home! Got here Sat morning. It is a 1990 re-build with very dead batts. Started with the slave cable and took it for a spin. No apparent problems. Replaced bad battery terminals and cleaned all the rest, repaired several fuel lines. Putting batts back in after lunch. Block heater comes tomorrow, and that should be that.

Stan Leschert

Up here we just had a problem with surplus MLVWs which only have a single braking circuit. They may become parts only vehicles. This may be realted to your problem, or as others have said, some now friendly country put in a big wish list to Santa!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks