• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Holding Pattern

jhuey

This has been my timeline so far:

Won auction 09/17/09
Notified of my winning bid 09/18/09
EUC submitted 09/21/09
EUC kicked back, my error did not include USA in place of birth. also needed Export Letter (why is not part of EUC submission up front?) 10/01/09
Faxed updated EUC and signed Export Letter 10/02/09

EUC Status history:

Status Date
Submission of EUC Pending 09/17/2009
EUC revisions requested from Customer 10/01/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 10/02/2009

So now I wait, scheduling a recovery is made more difficult by not knowing when my deuce's paperwork will be ready.

Attachments

ABN173

We all went through it, the 1st time takes a bit longer. It is at BC now so it's a waiting game now, I bet your good by the end of the month.

Welcome to Steel Soldiers btw,
Dale

1qwkgoat

Just hang in there the wait sucks. Lately it seems first time EUC's are taking 30-40 days average. I know that sounds negative, just being realistic. Mine took 42 days, I thought I was going to pull my hair out by the time it finally cleared.

velociT

Hang in there.

My revised first EUC has been at BC since the day before you won your truck.

On average it takes around 37 days from when it goes to BC on first EUC's.

According to that theory, it should be either friday of next week or the week after that when mine should come through. Yours sometime after that in November.

let's see.........

Submission of EUC Pending 09/10/2009
EUC revisions needed 09/19/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 09/22/2009

It's my first as well.

ABN173

Well, I am in the same stituation
Submission 10-09-09
Sent in my Export Letter 10-11-09
EUC shows Pending

Firt time for me too..Maybe Dec? I hope we don't have another flood in GA while i wait.
They have been much faster even with 1st ones, I don't think you will be waiting until December if so you would most likely see a refund due to a non approval. My guess is before mid November you should get your approval.

nhdiesel

Submission of EUC Pending: 08/27/2009
EUC revisions requested from Customer: 09/09/2009 (Notified me of needing export letter)
EUC sent to Battle Creek: 09/14/2009
Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek: 10/01/2009 (license on file was expired, idiots didn't see I attached a copy of current license with current EUC)

Still waiting...

Jim

greenjeepster

Submission of EUC Pending: 08/27/2009
EUC revisions requested from Customer: 09/09/2009 (Notified me of needing export letter)
EUC sent to Battle Creek: 09/14/2009
Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek: 10/01/2009 (license on file was expired, idiots didn't see I attached a copy of current license with current EUC)

Still waiting...

Jim
Keep us posted. Is this your first? I see you have other trucks.

cundupa

This has been my timeline so far:

Won auction 09/17/09
Notified of my winning bid 09/18/09
EUC submitted 09/21/09
EUC kicked back, my error did not include USA in place of birth. also needed Export Letter (why is not part of EUC submission up front?) 10/01/09
Faxed updated EUC and signed Export Letter 10/02/09

EUC Status history:

Status Date
Submission of EUC Pending 09/17/2009
EUC revisions requested from Customer 10/01/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 10/02/2009

So now I wait, scheduling a recovery is made more difficult by not knowing when my deuce's paperwork will be ready.
What event # and where is the truck? I'm waiting on a first one also.

noodlehead333

My EUC was submitted to Battle Creek on 3 Sept. Still waiting. Driving me nuts. It's not a local pickup (the compressor is at Hooks, TX; I live in Panama City FL.) :-x

Tnrobocop

Submission of EUC Pending 08/13/2009

EUC revisions requested from Customer 08/27/2009

EUC sent to Battle Creek 09/03/2009

Screw it. I hope the BS is just cancelled. I want my money back and am tired of this garbage.

It's a M105A2 trailer and a generator. My first EUC also. What makes me PO'd is that I am currently active duty with my air guard unit, have served 20+ years in the military, and have a FFL and SOT.

No good reason for the delay. Just give me my money back already.

Last edited:

deuce259

I am just about to that point myself. Bought a deuce out of Fort Campbell and EUC has been at BC for 32 days.
I am going home on leave and will look around the Clarksville Tn area for one thats already out on the market.
I spoke to Heidi on live help and she said my EUC will be dealt with this month. Tired of holding my breath

nhdiesel

I am just about to that point myself. Bought a deuce out of Fort Campbell and EUC has been at BC for 32 days.
I am going home on leave and will look around the Clarksville Tn area for one thats already out on the market.
I spoke to Heidi on live help and she said my EUC will be dealt with this month. Tired of holding my breath
:ditto:
I'm waiting for two, and the one thats been the longest I really don't even care about all that much. Its a truck I paid a bit too much for out of excitement and most likely isn't in the condition I'm hoping for. If they cancel that one I won't lose any sleep...just GET IT DONE one way or another! It would also free up dollars for the recovery trip to get the other one. Plus I'm wondering if the 2nd Deuce's EUC would have gone a bit faster if it weren't for the long wait for Deuce #1.

I should know something by the beginning of next week. Monday will be day 60 for me. :evil: The 2nd EUC is around day 30 right now.

Jim

Heavysteven

Finally!!!!! EUC sent to Battle Creek:-D:-D

10-09-09 Submitted
10-16-09 Revisions
10-23-09 Sent to Battle Creek
12-07-09 Expecting EUC to clear 45 days after submission

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks