• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Holding Pattern

elfraz

sorry jeep. I have been following your ordeal. It makes no sense. Why do some EUCs get through and others like yours drag on so long GL cancels the auctions. It just ain't right.

The Janiter

820 Jeep

I sent several emails over the 68 days and many phone calls stating I would not like to see my truck cancelled due to anyone dragging their feet (this happened when they lost my paper work the first day and day 2)- also since I paid for the truck with credit card and was paying interest on the account and they were drawing interest on my money till it was delivered, if this occurred, I would be taking further action.

My notice was sent within 5 minutes of the euc approval.

We all need to be vary bussness like with them to push Gov. Liq. to do their job in a timely manner.

Sorry for those that lost trucks - I thought I might be one of you also.

Don't loose hope.

Merry Christmas all

FLYINGWRENCH

Just FYI
I had a load out in California last week and the gl site mgr was moaning about how much equipment was sitting in the yard waiting for approval and suspected the higher percentage of of lots requiring euc's was backing-up the system @ bc.
Flyingwrench
Quote from a duck hunten buddy; Patience h''ll, I need to kill sumten, if it flys, it dies!
------------------------
I wrote this before reading the last few pages of this string but will leave it here for the hear-say it contains.
I would like to second the motion to conduct all of our purchases (personal or otherwise) as business-like as possible to pursued professional conduct from all employed by GL. I have witnessed some improvments in my 3 years of bidding, but there's obviously more needed. In my opinion..

Last edited:

820jeep

Well ,after losing my Truck and trailer because the EUC timed out, (10 days later) I get the letter in the mail from DLA saying everything is OK. I called GL they said nothing they could do. They did tell me it was OK to bid on auctions needing an EUC. So now I am bidding on a Truck and in the middle of the auction they pull the auction. :evil:
Is it just me or is it like walking in a mine field at night dealing with GL?

FLYINGWRENCH

Well ,after losing my Truck and trailer because the EUC timed out, (10 days later) I get the letter in the mail from DLA saying everything is OK. I called GL they said nothing they could do. They did tell me it was OK to bid on auctions needing an EUC. So now I am bidding on a Truck and in the middle of the auction they pull the auction. :evil:
Is it just me or is it like walking in a mine field at night dealing with GL?
My opinion differs slightly as I'd have to add the following to that analogy; BLINDFOLDED, RUNNING and WITH SNOWSHOES on,
(magnesium, nsn 8465-00-965-2174, on sell now @ GL Barstow, 60 pairs per lot).
It's not just you

Last edited:

stewedpickles

Just received my letter from BC yesterday. Too bad the auction was cancelled last month.

Timeline:
Event ID 4721
Submission of EUC Pending 10/01/2009
EUC revisions needed 10/02/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 10/05/2009
Cancelled 12/16/09
Approval letter received 1/12/10

topgun217

Still waiting here too! I did live chat last friday. I was told 'Sir, your only at 30 days and you have until 60 days.......By my math I was at 45 days, she told me time starts clicking once at B.C. I would be at 40 days then. I told her to put a sticky note somewhere saying I was willing to wait , just clear my euc before 2011.

Heavysteven

Hang in there it's probally going to take the 60 days for your EUC to clear. I would not make to much noise if you go past the 60 days though. Just my thought any way.

Good luck

JCKnife

I know I'm still new around here, but this feels like some kind of record:

Submission of EUC Pending 01/12/2010
EUC revisions requested from Customer 01/14/2010
EUC sent to Battle Creek 01/15/2010
Customer Notified 01/20/2010

rwonsala

Not sure why but i have not had a bad time, i have listed below my (2) experiences:

EUC Status history:

StatusDateSubmission of EUC Pending09/10/2009
EUC revisions needed09/17/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek09/25/2009
Approved11/05/2009
Customer Notified11/05/2009

EUC Status history:

StatusDateSubmission of EUC Pending09/17/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 09/30/2009
Customer Notified11/05/2009

These took just over 30 days

topgun217

Hey jcknife, what did you get? I know its my firt m/v & firt euc, but what gives? I don't have criminal record or driving reord, I served my country honorably, I pay my taxes b-4 their due...........what does one have to do?

JCKnife

Hey jcknife, what did you get? I know its my firt m/v & firt euc, but what gives? I don't have criminal record or driving reord, I served my country honorably, I pay my taxes b-4 their due...........what does one have to do?
This quick approval was my 2nd EUC, and my 1st approval was only about a month ago--I'm sure that helped.

I got some M9 bayonets.

topgun217

Sorry for whinning so much, I got Notification today. I may pick-up next week with luck and no snow in forcast.
Here's my time line: Not as bad as I thought:Submission of EUC Pending11/19/2009EUC revisions requested from Customer12/03/2009EUC sent to Battle Creek12/04/2009Approved01/28/2010Customer Notified01/28/2010

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks