• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Holding Pattern

greenjeepster

Live chatted today to see if the waiting average was still 37 days...yeah it is a 60 day average now.... I guess the good news is that the date I have for being sent to battle creek and the date GL is using are several days apart so I will not get my sale canceled before the end of December:roll: Maybe it will be approved by then.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I received a "Paid in Full" invoice yesterday for a submission date of Nov. 18th. The 15 days is the longest wait I've experienced since my first ever EUC, (that was 19 days including a holiday). This is in comparison to my last couple EUC's which took 5 days, one just a few weeks before. I won't try to understand how their system works.

AceHigh

Here is my wife's timeline for her first EUC:

Submission of EUC Pending 09/17/2009
EUC revisions requested from Customer 09/23/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 09/24/2009 A
pproved 11/25/2009
Customer Notified 11/25/2009
And that was on one of the "Hold" trucks.

Congrats on your new toy, Brad!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks