• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Holding Pattern

blacktop_one

First deuce EUC - Just got my Paid in Full Invoice today! Sent to Battle Creek on 10/7 customer notified 12/9. Keep the faith brothers! Your day will come!

Heavysteven

Day 48 and counting.:roll: Would be nice to get it before the holidays

Update on Recovery plans........I chickened out and I am going to have it hauled to my house. To many posts about failed brakes

xmission

Day 48 and counting.:roll: Would be nice to get it before the holidays

Update on Recovery plans........I chickened out and I am going to have it hauled to my house. To many posts about failed brakes

I did too. Mike Hatfield is going to deliver them this weekend hopefully. The weather up here is playing heck with my plans. If they would have approved it two weeks ago, I'd have beat the snow.

Last edited:

stewedpickles

Event ID 4721
Submission of EUC Pending 10/01/2009
EUC revisions needed 10/02/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 10/05/2009

Still waiting. Fingers crossed. Checking status several times a day. It's kind of like pushing the elevator button over and over. I know it won't speed things up, but I just can't help myself.

xmission

Event ID 4721
Submission of EUC Pending 10/01/2009
EUC revisions needed 10/02/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 10/05/2009

Still waiting. Fingers crossed. Checking status several times a day. It's kind of like pushing the elevator button over and over. I know it won't speed things up, but I just can't help myself.

I work on elevators, so please stop that.

WyoDeuce

Keep waiting guys, It's worth it. I was one of the last deuces to slip through hours before the hold. I had my deuce home before my letter from the DOD arrived. The next hurdle for all of you will be the SF97 so you can get your title. Mine took allmost a month and arrived 2 days ago. I just got home from the DMV with a title and plates. 3 months from when I had the winning bid I now am 100% the legal owner of my deuce. The process drove me nuts but now I couldn't be happier. :p

number9

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:driver:

Submission of EUC Pending............................10/08/2009
EUC revisions requested from Customer........10/16/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek................................10/20/2009
Approved........................................................12/09/2009
Customer Notified........................................12/09/2009

WOOOT - just got home last night from my first ever GL recovery (just some parts that didn't need EUC) and check email this morning and see the notification email that my EUC has cleared on my Deuce. Was my first ever EUC and took 50 days. I've got 2 more EUC's stacked up behind this one, looks like Dec is gonna be "green" month for my household [thumbzup]

greenjeepster

Now if we can get the appointment to load out.... I called Marcus about 15 times yesterday...no answer, left messages.....no call back:-x Might need to call ft Campbell and get them to rattle his cage......

number9

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last 2 times I've called the # some guy named Shawn or Josh or something has talked to me - he works at Ft Knox - and has been super helpful. Maybe he will give Marcus a kick in the arse to get him going.

number9

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I called and spoke to Marus just now. Scheduled my load-out for next Thur. said he'd be there at 10:30AM. Gave me his cell and said to call him if I got there before he did. We will see.........

JCKnife

Well I got him today, but I can't do next Thursday so I had to schedule for the 30th....
So it sounds like they're not real sticklers about it must be removed within 2 weeks, eh?

I'm kinda hopefull I'll be able to get mine the same day as you. That would be perfect timing for me.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks