• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What happens when you mix an M-818 with ideas peppered with too much testosterone?

wsucougarx

Hmm, big stinkin' tires on HEMTT wheels for one thing, new paint job, big hauling van trailer, a couple radio antenna, addition of a winch, gun ring, and a big American flag.:wink:

Pappa-G

Testify Brother, don't hold that "Green Demon" inside, step forward and set it free! You aren't alone, enter in with the chosen flock and tell us your story!:twisted:

dittle

"wsucougarx" wins this round! Travel to Avon Park, FL and purchase a couple "nused" XZL's. Also purchase a suitable 'accessory' for the 818. Notice how there's a "purchase" trend developing here?

Hey, I believe I was more accurate the WSU :twisted: How many people are reading this thread just waiting for the next post.......ok, I admit it I have an OD Fever problem :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks