• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What happens when you mix an M-818 with ideas peppered with too much testosterone?

Kjb2007

Banned
I kinda gotta go with a MKT body or something that is a trailer setup with full air brakes. If you look you can see the canisters

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It already has super-singles (1600x21) in the rear. Gonna leave them on. Now the "REAL" work begins.....air lines, electrical, PTO, etc.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Me either. Still trying to figure out why they installed the lights like that. And it sure would be a lot "SIMPLER" if I could find a TM for that thing.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unknown at this time, can't find a ratio tag on the rears. Took out the front driveshaft till I get it sorted out. The rear axles appear to be locking and 2-speed. I would really like to talk to someone who is familiar with the technical side of these units.

eldgenb

I was looking into doing this too and found out that the gear ratio's are too far apart to be able to run them, now if you are only in 6x6 off road you could probable get away with it but not on the street. I would almost urge you to swap under the 5 ton axles under the mk 17 so that everything is matching. that or only use the 6x6 when you absolutely have to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks