• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 GA rally pics

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I didn't take my camera with me, but I'm not sure I would have had time to use it. I did get weighed on the way home though. This is with a full tank of fuel, a heavy chain on the front bumper, the boom "back", and a m105 with maybe 1500-2000 pounds of assorted stuff in it.

Attachments

GamaGoatGirl

Sorry for no pictures while there - the wifi service was down and cell service stunk! We had a great time! I bought a mule, much to Doghead's dismay! Food was good and I even learned to eat boiled peanuts and cook mustard greens and peas (I think they were really beans!)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK DHW...that was then and we considered the commo issues and patiently waited for pics:cry:

This is now and you are communicating again so:nopics:grd::deadhorse::drool::rant:

dc3coyote

Thats it....I cant stand this anymore.. Some one post pics and vids, or I am going to loose it.. Amy you got a Mule wheres the pics? Come on quite holding out. Ineed my MV fix, with the Pinz down and my Mog still getting painted I am having withdraws.

GamaGoatGirl

I tried posting pics from my phone but the site won't take them! Thanks Bamalady for the tasty cookies! Wreckerman gave us some for the ride home! We are in NC and only 760 more miles to go!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
ARRRGGGG sorry Amy...thought you were home...forgot you have a LONG way to travel.
OK so you and DH get a pass on this one:-D

As for that slacker Clinto and CGF...that's another story:twisted:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I don't have long because I have to run to Athens for dinner and a trip to pick up Dawn's laptop, so I will be quick.

Do you guys want all the pics and video here or on a real dedicated thread? We've always had a specific thread for pics and video for the rally..........................

If you guys want them here, that's fine. If you don't somebody can start one (or I can when I get home around 9 or 10) with a title like "'09 SS Ga Rally multimedia thread". I think I'd rather have a new thread so people don't have to read 3 pages of "no pics" before they get to the good stuff.

Here is a teaser of what I have......................

Attachments

GamaGoatGirl

Doghead and I got in at 12:30 this morning. I will post videos and pictures when I find my cameras and after I have gone on a ride on my new mule!!!!:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks