• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who has Military Motorcycles Sign IN

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,
As with most everything I do I have started a data base of vehicles, cataloging Contract numbers, Registration numbers etc.... for all the vehicles in this category. That includes motorcycles, M-Gators, Chenoweth FAVs, and any other of the like. Obviously my main goal is to help others in the restoration of their vehicles by noting changes and differences.... SNs to Registration numbers .... whatever can help in tracking the history of the vehicle. I started a "Yahoo Group" to house this information and pictures for all to use. It is a "must be approved for membership" group, this is done to keep spammers out and junk mail out of your inbox. so just ask to be approved and mention Steel Soldiers or??? so I know you are a MV collector.:-D
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/militaryatv/

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay Dan, guide me here, I am a tech-tard. Do you have to be a yahoo member (whatever that is) to sign up or?? There is no explanation on the site.

Ahhhhh... and this post gets me away from having 666, I was becoming uncomfortable sitting there for so long! :-D

Cheers

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes you must become a yahoo group member, or join yahoo.... That being said I have not been hit with any spam from yahoo after starting this. I know I have joining something only to have my email blown up with BS. You just get a yahoo email AKA sign in for new account (never use it or conect your email to it). It just gives you access to the sites on yahoo. It is just an easy place to share stuff and have a running data base and picture set up without hassles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks