• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

had some fun today with my m2a2 in the mud

Strykerboy

yea it was hard to keep up with my buddy in the a3 but still lots of fun " i allso have video of the gunnery the day prior on my youtube.

wb1895

I talked with a guy from BAE systems yesterday, He said that the M2A4 is coming out soon!!!! I cant wait to see what they did to change them.

Garandfan

ahh, my tax dollars being spent for some thing good for once! Stryker, just wondering if you can find me an M-14 receiver somewhere? Winchester, TRW, Springfield, doesn't matter. I want to make this nice ashtray or Christmas ornament for my mom.

Strykerboy

ahh, my tax dollars being spent for some thing good for once! Stryker, just wondering if you can find me an M-14 receiver somewhere? Winchester, TRW, Springfield, doesn't matter. I want to make this nice ashtray or Christmas ornament for my mom.

some times i see cut receivers i'll keep my eyes peeled!:-D

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OH MY!!!:roll:
I like ashtrays:wink:

Sure Strykerboy...have all the fun in the tracked vehicles cause us po' boyz can't afford em:!:

Ok...I'm blind in one eye and can't see chit out the other one...but is that an M14 with a scope and a bipod in your avatar stryker?

Strykerboy

it sure is thats all i realy like to use when im down range the "m4" is a good weapon; but man i love that old M-14 "7.62 full metal jacket!"

dbloge

Strykerboy, is that really wise driving with 1 hand and then showing your face and others as well. It could be trouble. I am an ex Bradley driver

Doug

Strykerboy

not realy if you can multi task while driving a bradley then you shouldnt be driving a bradley..... don't worry tho im highly opposed to cellular phone use while driving that stuff makes me angry..

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Love it! Thanks for the vid. Saw a line of them when I recovered a deuce, they all had their barrels off. What's with that?

And why can't we buy them on GL? My wife wants one.(well me too)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks