• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

+1 for Ft. Campbell

Tnrobocop

Can't remember the guys name but young african american guy. We did all the paperwork and then he drove his forklift over to where my trailer and genset was at, rigged up the strap, and put the genset in my trailer.

Nice professional guy. Thanks.

68t

i was up at ft. campbell last saturday for the military retirment day, did you see all the new m.v. they got now, lots of new building, we all had a good time. anyone of you tn. guys in the m.v. club up in nashville. i think tim blatz is the pres. or was.

rwoods

Can't remember the guys name but young african american guy. We did all the paperwork and then he drove his forklift over to where my trailer and genset was at, rigged up the strap, and put the genset in my trailer.

Nice professional guy. Thanks.
I dealt with a young man at Ft Campbell over the telephone trying to determine what I needed to pick up an M35A3 last May. I believe he said his name was Jason. Anyway he actually when out and jumped off the truck (listed as would not start) for me and let me hear it over the phone. Also reported to me a busted tire. Great guy. R Woods:-D

Tnrobocop

I am not aware of a MV club in the Nashville area. I know several SS members are in the area.

I would love to get a duece from FTCKY but the spouse has said no for the time being.

Guess I will have to settle for the M1009 for the time being.

68t

if you are a member of mvpa. the supply line mag. has got the information on the nashville area club,[ military motorpool of tn,] veteran day is comming up so they might need m.v. for some kind of event . a few months back some guys in smyrna has three duece,s for sell, i think for 18 hundred each

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would have been either Jay or Jason. Jay is the head guy and Jason works under him. They are both good guys and will help you out any way they can. Jay is also over the Ft. Knox and Frankfort sites. I know there has been some problems at these sites but he stays in Ft. Campbell and has people hired that are running those sites. He told me that he's doing the best he can but GL just has him doing more than one person can stay on top of.

I've been to other sites that were ok but Ft. Campbell is by far the best place I've delt with.

Tnrobocop

Not a member of MVPA. But now that I know the name I can look it up.

I just finished up redoing the CUCV so that might be a nice vehicle to run in the parade for Veteran's Day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks