• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What does it go to?

FrankUSMC

My friend has several transmissions in the containers. The FSN is 2520-732-1329
Does any one know what they go to? He is thinking something armor. Hate to see them scrapped when some one might be able to use them.
Any clues?
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I doubt I could recognize them Frank but does you friend have any pics? Would like to see them if possible.
Don't go to any trouble cause like I said I probably couldn't identify them anyway...just curious.

papercu

Not really a help but this is what I found. Any part numbers?
"This NSN was canceled on 03/01/1988, reason: - ITEM IS CANCELLED-INACTIVE" Wayne

M1224

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The full NSN I found is 2520-00-732-1329.

Only thing I was able to find is a company called JARRDD INC that has a couple in stock. They might be able to tell you some more about em.....

3dAngus

Could be a tough one. It does not show up on Fed Log.
It was an inactive NSN cancelled in Mar 1988 due to inactivity.

OMG! The original post was 4 years old. Never mind....

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks