• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who won what on 12 NOV?

sandcobra164

Just seeing if anyone on here won anything today? Seems like alot of stuff went pretty high today including the A3 Winch truck that nearly broke $10,000. Anyone know what the wrecker in Warner Robins went for? Last I saw, it was $3,600 which I felt like was the only iron off the mark. Even saw an M813 torn apart bring more than $4,000. Good luck to all who won.

goldneagle

I won a tow behind air compressor @ Eglin AFB

COMPRESSOR UNIT, ROTARY, MFG. INSERSOLLRAND CO. MOD # MC 2A, CAPICITY, 150 CFM RATED PRESSURE 200 PSIG, DIESEL ENGINE; 2 WHEEL PORTABLE AIR COMPRESSOR USED FOR SMALL PNEUMATIC HAND TOOLS, PAINT GUNS, TIRE INFLATION.

Attachments

KsM715

Did anyone get one of these and whats under the cover? They were in Peoria Ill I think. I didnt bid on them just curious what was under the cover since it was listed as just a trailer.

Attachments

TaylorTradingCo

Checker Cab trailer

I won one Checker Cab M105 trailer out of Camp Shelby. I wanted another one that had a metal box on it, but missed out on it. Did anyone here get it?

Derek Taylor

Oasis-3

XM813 at Fort Meade MD went @ 5,425 and someone out bid old 8500 LOL
M818 W/W at Portsmouth VA went @ 6,802

To rich for me LOL
Cliff

DieselBob

Did anyone get one of these and whats under the cover? They were in Peoria Ill I think. I didnt bid on them just curious what was under the cover since it was listed as just a trailer.
I was wondering that same thing.

I bid on a couple items at Ft. Meade but came up empty.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I finally got a MEP016D out of Eglin. It was one of the ones with a few hundred hours on it but still feel lucky since most of them went for over 500 and I got mine for about 400.

I can now feel safe to sell off my 3kw gasser.

goldneagle

I finally got a MEP016D out of Eglin. It was one of the ones with a few hundred hours on it but still feel lucky since most of them went for over 500 and I got mine for about 400.

I can now feel safe to sell off my 3kw gasser.
So you were the one that was bidding against me! Oh well at least I got the Air Compressor!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
XM813 at Fort Meade MD went @ 5,425 and someone out bid old 8500 LOL
M818 W/W at Portsmouth VA went @ 6,802

To rich for me LOL
Cliff
The M818, while nice, went way too high. The same truck has been bringing between $3000 and $4800 for over a year now. Agreed...too rich for me, too. It would have been a nice get for like $4K.

dm22630

The M818, while nice, went way too high. The same truck has been bringing between $3000 and $4800 for over a year now. Agreed...too rich for me, too. It would have been a nice get for like $4K.

That was the nicest M800 series truck that I have seen ever. But....when I saw the sales price + FEES + TAXES = OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was the nicest M800 series truck that I have seen ever. But....when I saw the sales price + FEES + TAXES = OUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Man, I didn't even think it was one of the nicest. As far as the rebuilds go, it looked about average to me. Slim pickin's nowadays, though...

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It might have been the nicest tractor you have personally seen...assuming you inspected it. However, CUCVFAN is right...there have been nicer trucks. I suppose we are splitting hairs as all of the rebuilt tractors are nice. The price is what shocked me. Daniel, as you said, he paid a lot of money once you factor in the bidder's fee and tax (and possibly shipping). ANDYSDIESELPOWER doesn't sell them for much more than that!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks