• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers, users age

How old are you?

• Less than 20

Votes: 68 5.3%
  • 20-30

Votes: 252 19.8%
  • 31-40

Votes: 314 24.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 301 23.6%
  • 51-60

Votes: 216 17.0%
  • over 60

Votes: 123 9.7%

• Total voters

Sgt. Sam

Well Walt My wife went to be with the Lord On My birthday,2004 So hang on to yours as long as you can. I still miss her very much. Some good news It has stoped snowing now and maybe it's going your way Love to you and yours Sgt Sam

MCHoward

AGE? well, somedays i feel older than others. but most of the time i dont act my age. i'm old enough to know better, but still young enough to try it anyway. the problem with that is i dont heal like i use too. still playin' with trucks, cars, and your grand kids is a fountain of youth. me i'm 54 and workin' on my next 50 years.:twisted::-D:-D

yetti96

24 Since January...I was born the morning that the Challenger blew up. It seems as if that day helps people realize how old they are when they remember where they were and what they were doing. No MV YET though.

Well Walt My wife went to be with the Lord On My birthday,2004 So hang on to yours as long as you can. I still miss her very much. Some good news It has stoped snowing now and maybe it's going your way Love to you and yours Sgt Sam
That I will Sam! Sorry for your loss! I,m glad it stopped snowing there, Hey! Guess what the clouds are disappearing and the sun is shining!! I'll have to tell maccus good weather is headed his way!!! Have a good day Sam!! elk PS I'm putting the boat in today!! Finally!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks