• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M85 Laundry trailer

brianrbull

I just bought 2 Laundry units from UT, They look complete, both gens look to have 3-400 hours new CARC paint in "04". Now the questions.
Has anyone had experience operating one of these? I got the Manuals from LOGSA and it looks like a neat setup. I am a little concerned with the washer controls as the "AUTO" setting needs paper punch cards to run? any source for these? as always thanks for all the help from the forum members

brianrbull

I have 3 - 6 inch 3ph wells at the farm. . Anyone have one of those 3k self supporting water tanks? I could do the whole villages blankets at the Caz days festival......

wascomatw74

the cards were plastic.get model,serial,brand.look like milnors1-504-712-7780.or try alliance laundry systems 1-920-748-3121.look at local dry cleaners or a uniform company dry clean machines used to use them. fancy pliers or handy knife to do holes.book to know where to put holes

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
the cards were plastic.get model,serial,brand.look like milnors1-504-712-7780.or try alliance laundry systems 1-920-748-3121.look at local dry cleaners or a uniform company dry clean machines used to use them. fancy pliers or handy knife to do holes.book to know where to put holes

:lost:

wascomatw74

i said need lefthanded metric muffler bearing in knuter valve. sorry not good typest or spellest . working on fourth week no time off. i do industrial,commerical laundry equip for a living or what passes as one. type bad, talk worse. good wrenchmonkey tho . apoligize talking tech trying to give phone # contact info.

brianrbull

wascomatw74 Thank You for the information. You work on commercial laundry equipment?
Is the stuff on these Laundry Units decent as far as commercial equipment goes? My knowledge on this stuff ends where you put the quarter in the slot......
I might be crazy but I want to set one of these up at the farm........

wascomatw74

can you pm me manfacture,model#,serial # on washer dryer. have not really looked at those units before seeing your post. any pics would help control pics if possible. check tubs like checking wheel bearings , up down in out before running. pm me probably end up on phone takes me long time to type . not hard to work on mostly . want fun google laundry tunnel . basic stuff relays solenoids micro switches pressure switches

bimota

I have a set of cards from my M85 that I just pulled apart. Let me know if you still need them. I need a spare tire. I am also interested in the stainless steel pans, other misc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks