• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to SS

rken302

Hi my name is Ken. just purchased my first deuce. I have over 20 years experience in truck repair and mods but know little about MVs but learning fast. Hope you guys can help me and hope to make a few friends along the way.:driver:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, Ken. sounds like your in the right place now!

Boatcarpenter

Welcome Ken,
You will get lots of help and if you get out and about you will meet some nice people. If you pull a "Newbie" blunder on here you might get lots of flak but don't let it bother you, it's happened to the best of us:-D.
BC

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard, there is a ton of information out there for the reading.

Grab the TM's out of the resources section and start reading, they will help you out tremendously in expanding your knowledge.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome Ken....soon you will make the statement:

Hi...my name is Ken and I'm an OD Addict...but I can stop anytime I want to:roll:

Word of advice Ken...play around with the search function and the resources list or that grouchy ole DH will start growling and barking: DO A SEARCH!! ITS RIGHT THERE!!!:evil:
(Just kidding about DH...sorta):wink:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site. If I was still up in Frederick, I'd link up with you next time I went to Mechanicsburg (M-burg).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks