• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

They lost my truck!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonegunman

Why is everyone feeling sorry for this thief all of a sudden?

Maybe his personal demons had a lot to do with the fact he was a scumbag? "Losing" a truck after a guy drives hours to pick it up is a rotten thing to do. Doing it over and over to dozens of people shows a pattern of criminal activity.

As far as Ebay, they are next to useless in dealing with lousy sellers. Feedback has zero value as well. He can be honest enough on a fifty dollar purchase over and over, then go south on you.

I knew a woman who got cheated on ebay jewelry, wrote negative feedback and got hounded for months by the seller, zero help from ebay. He even tried to sue her in Alabama, a state neither of them lived. Figure that out and won the ebay prize of the year.:idea:

armytruck63

Lonegunman, the man is dead for Christ's sake. Let him rest in peace. Did you know Colin well enough to call him a "scumbag"? How is your calling Colin a "scumbag" at all constructive?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks