• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a windshield and frame assy M35/5 Ton

chgofiveo

I just won a 5 ton from GL and need to buy a windshield and frame assembly. Anyone got one for sale? If so, let me know... Thanks
Mike

emr

I know it should be easy, But I need a little more info, i have the windshield frames that are inside the main frame that folds down, with glass brand new with the new correct rubbers to hold in the glass and the new weather strip around the sides and bottom, It sounds like U need the whole frame" and "the units that fold out?

chgofiveo

EMR
Here is a picture of what I need...I havent got the truck yet, but I was hoping I could get the windshield and frame and put it in before I bring it back

Hey Gunner...$100 doesnt sound to bad...It looks as though the window moves open and closed...What kind of shape is it in? PM me and give me the details

Attachments

emr

Oh so u need one side of the windshield that folds out, i think that would be an inner....looks like the passenger side is fine, :-D...I have brand new for 125, 100 is a great deal, I think there may be a guy or 2 that have em for 100 also, mine are all complete, well all the parts, u have to assemble, but they are brand new in the box...I would go for the 100, :-D...all the best and enjoy ,I LOVE my 5 ton, but can't understand how i can love the deuce and 5 ton all the same but different...!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks