• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

ssgtwright-usmc

I had a accident at beginning of year and I am now learning again, dont sell it yet. Things take time and I am going thru that now. ****, Im still trying to remember what my parents look like now even when they are gone.
Keep your MV and just get better in which I am trying to do.
Easy said but it does take time to heal so dont give up yet.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Not looking for a M818 anymore then ? Id get a M35A3 or a 900 series 5 ton. I did another prade today too and I cant stand drivng the M37 near the end of a parade with start stop stop stop start stop stop stop wait stop start. :roll: With three M1009's in front of me.

Lets go find a couple of A3's together.:-D

ctmustang

Jay
M35a3 would definately be sweet in the driveway. I bet the neighbors would love me even more.:twisted: You find a couple and were off on another roadtrip-recovery.

maxim

Recovered from Ft Riley KS. Drove 900 mles to KS. Put batteries in it and drove it on the trailer. Pulled it back home 900 miles with a 1991 Chev 1/2 ton with 190,000 miles on it. The Mrs went along and listened to books on tape...a wonder full thing ...books on tape...
She can now identify a M35, M37, M880, M1009, M38, by thier outline against a darkening sky from a mile away....

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks