• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

ctmustang

I saw some pics of a desert tan cucv with the black markings on it. It reminded me of a hummer sort of maybe since that is the current color on a lot of vehicles. Cool digital camo job on yours.:-D

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Two of my former 1009s are already posted here so I won't post the 3rd one. Here's my M1010 as it sat at Minot AFB. I've got my fingers crossed it'll be here next week. It will be converted back to the 3 color camo once the weather improves a bit. Other than figuring out how to add a pintle hitch, it will remain stock.

Attachments

dynodave1

Here is my ugly Truck...

Put the plow on just in time for the the X-Mas snow storm. The truck pushes snow like crazy. I'm very happy.
Truck photo is over there...
<<<<<<<<.........................

APN-59

ssgtwright-usmc,

What identified a Mustang as a D-model was the one-piece clear canopy. There were other improvements, but that was the most obvious feature. All model Mustangs had the oil cooler air-scoop under the fuselage.

APN-59

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks