• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

JB

The white one is my first one it is the 1984 it used to be my daily driver. The tan one is teh '85. Both pics are from a few years ago and both need new paint jobs. The white one will get converted back to mil config with green based camo.

Attachments

dskchevy

I got to keep my M1009 thought I was going to have to sell it...... But we sold 1995 4dr.
The Wife saw this black 1985 "Hot Rod" (Yes Dear) her words & her truck now ........
Rebuilt small block 355 W/new heads, sm465 4sp would like swap in a nv4500 5sp, 14 bolt semi float posi 3:73 rear......$1800.00 had to buy it. I said parts truck Wife cracked me.....

Attachments

The CUCV's are great just like Hotwheels / Matchbox cars but for grown up kids.

Collect the whole series in all the different colors.

I have a few of the M1028's and one M1008 for now next Ill be getting a M1009 and then a M1031.

Kids be the first one on your block to have the whole set.

JPDC

Just got it in time to put the plow on and use it in the December Blizzard in DC

I am a believer in old school iron. This truck was a beast. Pulled out over 10 other plow trucks over the weekend. Paid for the truck and plow in one weekend!! Nothing can stop it in 4-lo!

Attachments

Somemedic

This is a pic out the front of my M1009 (remarkably, with HEAT now!) of State Park Rd at Kemil Beach, Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. This was last night when Michigan City got 12-14" of snow yesterday. From this stop sign Lake Michigan is about 100yrds out.

Im still a child. For some reason I really dig, during or immediately, driving through snowstorms. The blazer is fairly agile which is surprising to me. I buy mix-match used tires and throw on and go. Maybe one day I will buy em in pairs or a set but thats the great thing about these trucks. Michigan City and parts of Rt 12 were pretty nasty. Not that I couldnt have drove through it with a decent set of tires on a front wheel drive civic. Said civic, however, would not have made it up State Park Rd.

Also took the 1008 for a spin. Helped some neighbors out by loading the back up with a few hundred pounds of snow for weight. With its lower gears it also seems like a very capable vehicle in the snow. Its cool.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks