• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m46a2c

nightrain cowboy

anybody know any differences besides wheelbase between the m35 and m46? ive got one with no bed and missing 5 feet of rear frame. clear title and it runs like a raped ape. not real sure what im gonna do with it. looking for ideas. always on a budget!

area52

somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the M46A2c is the long wheel base chassis version. Nothing else different besides not having a bed.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are correct Wade! This truck started life as a 3000GPM water purification truck. Looks like the FD stripped the body and went to town on making it what they want. Now, if that truck showed up at my AO in that shape, there is only one thing I'd make out of it. A long wheelbase tractor with a knuckleboom behind the cab. The way the chassis is cut you might even be able to put a 21' rollback on it too!

nightrain cowboy

my plan is to use it more as a play truck. once i can afford the lights door hinges and windshield, shell be street legal. i plan to drive this thing. will a regular duece bed fit with the frame cut the way it is?

nightrain cowboy

just got a bed with troop cover bows, headache rack with spare tire carrier, and troop seats, as well as the door hinges i needed, and the frame for the softop all for $100 from my local fire dept. will post pics after pickup on saturday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks