• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Andrew @ Wright/Patterson

woopyass

Went and picked up my snow plow today, and Andrew from GL was awesome. Not only did he bust his ass to get the plow in the truck and positioned the best, but also did some forklift yoga to get the mounting and power unit into the bed with the blade. Nothing but good things to say about him, and can't wait to see him again when i'm picking up more stuff that I just can't pass up, lol.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Agreed! I was there Monday, he had my trailer pulled out and ready to hook up. Didn't gripe about walking out into the cold like some at other sites. Said he was a 63B in the Army so he knows what those big green things with tires are!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks