• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Manuals needed for Ingersoll Rand MC 2A air compressor.

R Racing

Well I have 1. Not alot to them. If it's cold out use the glow plugs. Push the start button to turn the engine over. There are 2 valves. 1 adjusts the output. The other if I remember right causes it to load and unload value. There Great little unit !!! Mine has been fantastic! Would love a paper manual.

R Racing

I use it as a backup for my shop. I have a German screw compressor that can take several days to get parts if something brakes. the main shop compressor has high hrs. So I thought it would be a nice backup unit . I have also used it to pump up tires on my trucks . It does it alot faster than using the truck itself.

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is the Davey 7MC-2a rated for 15cfm-200psi. I see you live in MD. Upstate NY. will be headed to Fort Meade next friday 2-6-15 have 11am pick up apt. Any suggestions for getting in and out of base, been several years since I was down there. Will be leaving from my son's house in Carlisle PA>
Thanks. Bob

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It will work on a 125 pound pot with the smaller nozzle if the vanes are up to snuff.
RJM27 they are heavy and wider than they look and would not fit between the wheel wells of my 1T, tow speed on them is 25MPH.

Last edited:

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Copy that, will be hauling it home on trailer. How is the recovery rate when sand blasting?
It will work on a 125 pound pot with the smaller nozzle if the vanes are up to snuff.
RJM27 they are heavy and wider than they look and would not fit between the wheel wells of my 1T, tow speed on them is 25MPH.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Mine did ok with a 1/8" Nozzle it's the IR version but if you want to do something big rent a bigger unit and pot or hire it out.

Naviator

I also need the manual for the Davey MC-2A rotary air compressor but mine as the Lycoming engine,also sent an email to Davey Compressor still waiting for an answer from them will post the reply ,,

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks