• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

total frustration (again)

dmetalmiki

You click a form after loging in..and type a lengthy detailed informative reply. and when you click save . message comes up. you do not have etc! or log in. yet you are logged in. Well having lost all your work (time and effort) you go back and see you lost it all. BUT you are NOW logged in (again!) so back yo go the required forum post a reply with the same result. logged out? back you go and your logged in..click ANY other forum and post a reply and..its accepted. can this problem be addressed by moderators please? . I also note that when you first sign in to steel soldiers NOTHING shows you logged in untill you click to go somehere else on the site. so if you werent the wiser you would spend for ever trying to log in over and over again. untill happenchance arrived you at another link anywhere on the site. also clicking back to the first page you are still apperantly logged out. click anywhere without signing in and you appear as actually logged in. (again) surley theres a fix for this? as it is a recurring problem which surley is exerienced by other members and denies us varied and helpfull answers to posted items. any answers advices sofware implementations appreciated.

Nonotagain

Just click the box that says to remember me right below your log in.

As for witty and thoughtful posts, try using a word processing program, spell check your post then copy and paste into the message window.

If it posts OK, you are good to go, if not you still have your word processor version to copy and paste again.

Scarecrow1

I have had the same thing happen so many times , I learned to click send and if it doesn't post ,I right click the mouse and hit copy, then I scroll up and hit log in ,then scroll back down and paste it back in the box and then I send it I help to keep what little sanity I have left ... I also in all fairness think it's because I take to long to type they think I feel asleep and they log me off :wink::wink::wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks