• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 More Good Folks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to step up and give thanks and recognition to Bobbed818 and Panzerwilly. Long story short, Bobber818 made a run to St Louis and while there trucked back 5 HMMWV tires for me. the story gets more twisted from that but no matter. When my transportation plans fell through, Keith offered up a possible ride for my tires through Panzerwilly who was going to to his house and lives in Miami. I met Panzerwillly out on rte 27 and got my tires. Both of these folks did this out of the generosity of their heart. I hope one day I can repay the favor. Thanks guys!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I just love it when SS fellers work together to make things happen:-D

Gee whizaroo...wonder what would happen if everyone helped each other out like that...sorta like back in the day...:idea:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks