• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Remarkably ridiculous

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or you could be picking up at Minot, ND. You have 10 business days but we're not open Monday or Friday and Tue, Wed, Thur we're only there until 11am but you better get that vehicle off of here in 10 business days.

Sure wish I could have worked their schedule when I had a regular job.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The two times I was at "Death by Creekside" I was on time for my appointment only to have to wait and wait and wait and wait while the GL guys searched for the items the people in front of me were picking up.
The second time I was having a snack in the breakroom and listening to the GL folks vent their spleens about how bad they were being screwed by the company. Hours cut, bennefts lacking and general bellyaching.
I guess it is hard to put a lot of effort into a job when it seems there is no future in it.
The biggest problem there seems to be the lack of prior planning as far as what is going to be picked up the next day. They should have smaller lots staged and ready to go for the morning appointments.
I will avoid GL Creekside like a bad habit.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I feel your pain. I've been trying to get ahold of Ft. Campbell all day. Even went to the GL chat to find out if they had an extended holiday or something. They were no help. Never had a problem getting ahold of them before. I even have two of the site guys' cell numbers.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Wrecker, I know your pain! Believe me, they need to move all of creekside to the Dayton site. Dave and those guys run circles around creekside. I love the dayton site, but they have limited stuff on auction.

southdave

Here is an Idea, lets lobby the DLS or DOD or congress to allow each site to be manage by a small company, for two year contract ect.. I believe the sale and the load out is not where GL makes it money and they treat it as such. I see DCSC in downtown columbus is back up and running maybe this begaining of the end for Creekside? Creekside seamed to be dumping ground for stuff that came from all over. I have got stuff that was shipped from VA and from MN and all states in between. I belive this how they make thier money in log. OKC and Anniston are similar in their busssiness modle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks