• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lockers in a 5 ton???

Westech

CPL
well first of all you have this in the deuce 2.5 ton area....

but yes I have lockers in my 5 ton and they work great. But you can still get stuck with 11:00 tires

emr

They are in the Marine 5 tons, and in my experience, the ones in service suffered alot of worn out and or broken transfer cases, I would do it in a heart beat if I could afford it though, That is just something i have noticed, more marine 5 tons with bad transfer cases than Army issue, That I have seen over the years, there is ALOT more work being done to the drive train, But they have a purpose, if its going to be used in parades and displays the lockers are not such a good idea, but its up to the owner...I have driven one around for a year with lockers a Marine 5 ton, and man they tear up the earth when turning, very very cool....:-D...Oh and the transfer was smoked in it when i got it also, That was work for sure...

JasonS

This is a little off topic but what could possibly be novel enough in gearhart's gear set to be patentable?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks