• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35?M54 Transmission Removal Tool!!!!

vtdeucedriver

I did a good thing today!!! I bought the govt issue hoist system that is used to remove the transmission for the M35 and the M54. I will take a picture of it tomorrow so you can see.

FYI, he has one more forsale, if anyone is interested, I will pass on his information.

vtdeucedriver

For the benefit of a newbie and total clueless DA, how does one use this device?
Seats in the cab get removed and the covers too, this sits over the top of the hole.

Attach the hook to the chain that you put on the transmission, unbolt the trans and slide the pully back on the internal rail and lower to the ground with a crank :)

Dont hate me for having one :popcorn:

ODdave

Huh, cool. I have one of those in my dads basment.... Mine is missing the cable & hook, anyone know where to get one? I have a spare set of leggs complete with inners, outers and cross bars I would trade for a cable and hook.

jatonka

Mine just R&Rd a 5 speed in an 813 this past week. If you have a spring seat driver seat, you only need to remove the pass bench seat. VDD, did you get yours where I got mine? JT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks