• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM 5-4210-200-10 Anywhere???

neil2007

Hello All!!

I'm looking for both the operating and repair TM for my '53 Reo 530BA(W) Fire Master Firetruck. I've checked everyplace I can think of...

FYI, my truck is a 1953 Reo M44 530B (Early) with the FIRE MASTER bed (Which is different from the majority of the other Beds which are typically Ward La France Beds).

The TM I am looking for is TM 5-4210-200-10 and TM 5-4210-200-20

Places I've tried :

Steel Soldiers TM Archives
LOGSA
Integrated Publishing (LOTS of good TM's, just not the one I need)
NEWPORT AERONAUTICAL SALES
Potrayal Press
EBAY

If anyone has any further ideas or suggestions as to where I may find a copy of these TM's, please feel free to PM me or post to the forum. I'm trying to do a period restoration with original period documentation to serve as a tribute to all the Military and Civilain Fire Fighters who served our great country in both past and present who may have used this style engine. Evenutally, I'd love to be able to use this vehicle in appropriate parades.

This is one of the few ALL ORIGINAL GASSER 530B's left in existance today from what both my research and the research of others has turned up (actually NO OTHER's have been located that are still in their original configuration (engine/ bed / etc... ) Scrapyard or not! As always, I'm also looking forward to someone being able to disprove that!!! Until then, I'll continue to search for proof to the contrary.

Thanks in advance for ANY information or suggestions as to where I can find information on these elusive TM's!!!

Neil

jasonjc

Go to your local Library. If they do not have it they should be able to get it. It may come on micro filme but you can get it printed off. I got TM 5-4210-217-34 on microfiche from my local library. I also got some smaller ones in paper. I just took those home and carefully removed the staples coped and restapled.

neil2007

Now that's an idea that I just didn't even think of... the Library... I guess I didn't see the forest for the trees... :')

Neil

jasonjc

Almost all thing printed by the GPO will be in the major Library. The smaller library can borrow from the bigger ones. When I was in high school we went to the U of A library, this is when I found out that the GPO send copys of every thing including TM's FM's to state and Fed librarys.

neil2007

As soon as I get a chance, I'll be off to the library!!! The problem I'm finding is most places don't even list the TM 5-4210-200 Series.... Although I have seen one on Ebay, so I know they exist...

Neil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks