• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24087 OD Rattle Can?

jime

I'm adding some small parts to the deuce and want them to look fresh. Eventually, I'll do the whole deuce, but I don't want to re-do the small parts I'm adding when I paint the whole thing. Is there a rattlecan equivilent to 24087?

emr

And Al Haage The paint Man in NJ... 609 953 1003 He has the Arvoe 24087 the best match to original out there....But they all are fine really, get it from A guy who can get it out quick is my advise, One always needs paint at least to me in a hurry to finish something, Al will do it..Oh as for a match, all paint fades fast in these paints and will look better in a few months, May want to buy a can from one or 2 different guys and see what u like, i am sold big time on arvoe but others like other stuff...

emr

:roll: very poor....just kidding. I do paint most acceries with the krylon stuff it makes it stand out a little like the shovels and other parts and stuff , and is easy to get, so i like the krylon for certein places for sure, good idea to bring it up....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks