• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best Gear shift knob

Scout

Congratulations on NO BEER TAPS!!! When I saw the thread topic I expected some - but none! (OK, one photo of one, but not installed) It's a cheezy move and not terribly creative.

Crawdaddy

Does a shift knob exist that has the correct deuce shift pattern printed on it? Call me a bore, but I'd love to get a knob that's similar to the original knob with the shift pattern on it.

oddshot

Congratulations on NO BEER TAPS!!! When I saw the thread topic I expected some - but none! (OK, one photo of one, but not installed) It's a cheezy move and not terribly creative.
Oh ... I don't know ...

Perhaps something "period specific" would be OK ... like ..

... maybe San Miguel, or maybe OB beer.

It would show the Deuce as a "well heeled" traveler of foreign lands.

oddshot

oddshot

BTW ... I have one of them Helicopter joysticks ... I know its military but don't know which one ... I guess I should dig it out and check the numbers on it.

I always thought I would put it in one of my MGB's.

Maybe the Deuce is a better place for it.

oddshot

mbc

I like the one DOGHEAD used when his shifter broke right above the top of the trans. Seen it while doing a search. He used a 3/4" socket and a 6" extension on what was left of the shifter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks