• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gmc m135 carberator

gnezz

hi i just picked up a 1952 m135 gmc and im trying to get it running. im looking for some info on the carb like the model number or where it is located. im woundering if there are carb kits available and if so does anyone have a part number and place i can get one. im in Ont. Canada so looking for something close.

Thanks

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holley 885FFG. Memphis Equipment should have a kit. Nobody but a military parts house will have this. Brian Asbury in Ontario may have them as well, 519-853-1738

Welcome to the site.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got the kits in stock!.................pass it around......$25.00 ea---N.O.S.
contact me at popacom pm
Bill KaginIII
859-808-0836
Winchester,Ky THANKS!

Antelope valley equipment had new ones in 2002 in a sealed bag dated 1968 . wow time go's fast . but at that time they where $220 they may be worth a call 661-945- 6788 part # 7368643

CMPPhil

Hi

How about a photo of the carb? Because when I do search on Holley 885FFG it is not what I remember on M135. Also problem with NOS kits is will they like ethanol in the gas?

Cheers Phil

Correction
Ok guys search again and we are talking abot the same carb I remembered on M135, now I have a reason as well to find good rebuild kit, looks to be the same carb body as the one on my 49 Lincoln that I'm restoring.

Last edited:

nattieleather

There are videos on the web on how to rebuild them. Wish those were around when I had my M211, but the net was just a little baby back then....LOL!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks