• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1941 dodge wc 1/2 ton

eased cpl

i am restoring a 1941 dodge wc 1/2 ton and I am wanting to put 9.00x16 tires on it stocksize is 7.50x16. some say that the 9.00x16s will not fit like the 7.50x16s, have heard they are interchangeable , I have seen them on other websites with the 9.00x16 tires and says they are stock could somebody let me know if they fit ? havn't had any luck thanks

Last edited:

FrankUSMC

I have seen alot of photos of 90016s on the 1/2 ton dodges. To bad you are not closer, I have big tires (buckshot) on my WC1, the old owner put them on new rims from Vintage power wagon, then mounted them on the truck. I bought it from him about that time. There is about 4 miles on the tires. I would let you talk me out of them.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

ETBaals

Hi
the 750X16s are the stock size.
the 90x16s will fit the truck fine, You just do not want to mount them on original 1/2 ton wheels as they have very small lock beads.
You can use either M37/powerwgon wheels or WWII Dodge combat rims.
Where are you in PA?
I am in N right outside Phili
Ernie

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks