• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

$150,000 for a deuce?

tm america

i if won the lottery i would buy it from him as long as he gave me a bumper to bumper lifetime warranty. and then and only then would it be worth that price. sad part is he would be better off giving me my money back than turning me loose in that truck knowing i wouldnt be the one having to fix it:twisted:

Somemedic

Whats a used Bluebird Wunderlodge going for these days?

So, you have a really nice deuce motorhome and you paid a ton to have it built. So do you go on ebay? Autotrader? Nahhh.... CL??!!? Because its a super way to get those hi dollar buyers...?

jesusgatos

It's pretty easy to spend $150,000 on a custom-built expedition-style motorhome. I don't know anything about the build-quality of that particular vehicle, but expensive parts + paying someone to build it = big money. Not saying it is/isn't worth what he's asking, only that it's all relative. If it's a top-quality build, and it's exactly what someone wants, and they've got the money... they should call me because I've got an M109 conversion that I'll sell for a lot less than $140,000!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some appropriate QUOTES from Answers.com ......

A foole and his money be soone at debate: which after with sorow repents him too late.
[1573 T. Tusser Husbandry (rev. ed.) ix.]​
A foole and his money is soone parted.
[1587 J. Bridges Defence of Government in Church of England xv. 1294]​
A foole, and his money are soone parted.
[1616 T. Draxe Adages 166]​
She tossed her nose in distain, saying, she supposed her brother had taken him into favour‥: that a fool and his money were soon parted.
[1771 Smollett Humphry Clinker I. 174]​
I can see now I was a fool, perhaps even a greedy fool, and a fool and his money are soon parted.
[1981 C. Bermant Patriarch xx.]​
‘Herb, you ought to know better than to get mixed up in a get-rich scheme! It's like the old saying: “A fool and his money are soon parted.”’ ‘Yeah, you are right! So, how much did you lose?’
[2002 Washington Times 1 Jan. D4 (Herb & Jamaal comic strip)]​

joeypushjr1

wow aint that something. he probally dont have 95k into it. what a profit hes looking to make .. and id be suprised if he sells it at all for that rate .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks