• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new uh-1e marine helo.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Resurrecting this thread for the awesomeness of the project.

Thanks to the OP for his energetic work on this endeavour.

Rick

redsys

Resurrecting this thread for the awesomeness of the project.

Thanks to the OP for his energetic work on this endeavour.

Rick
I would say the same....
This makes me want to get a huey even more! Haha.

I would be interested if the OP continued with some updates :) That would be awesome!

PJL

Thanks for bringing this thread back to life. I work for a public agency that has (had)* 2 flyable UH-1H's that are used for SAR work and tactical. Great helicopters. I have a lot of time in them. Also wrenched on them for the uncle about 35 or so years ago.

* We bounced one off a mountain a few weeks ago. Mucked it up pretty good but it flew us home. Will need more than a buff out but it'll fly again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks