• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine Rally 2010

Towerguy1

Looks like its time to get the ball rolling again for the 2010 rally. Last year was a little damp but fun anyway and was a good dry run to see what to improve this year.

June 19th & 20th in keeping with last years Fathers Day weekend dates

Hope to see you there

Boatcarpenter

Hey Mike,
I'll try my best to make it again.
Patch...Start getting your M37 roadworthy now:driver:.

Scoot...get your headgasket fixed..need help?...maybe I could bring my Deuce over and we could have a wrenching weekend and get them both in roadtrip condition:driver:.
Beaubeau....where are you...going to build another bobber and bring it???:driver:.
BC

Towerguy1

It will be held at 304 Eaton Rd, Exeter, Maine. Basicly between Bangor and Newport.
Like last year there will be room for tenting and rustic camping. and if the rain comes again Ill open up the shop like last year to keep the drops off.

Towerguy1

I usually only advertise here and by word of mouth. But anyone is welcome. I would be interested in info on other local MV groups if you happen to see the sign again, PM me the info.

Towerguy1

Anyone with any MV is welcome from anywhere.......

This is a small event so far, with no major things planned. Last years event was a little on the damp side but I opened up the shop for shelter. Just a group of us shareing stories and checking out eachothers vehicles and Ideas, doing some swaping etc. Activitys are spur of the moment. We cook out, have a bon fire, and if all goes well there may be a Huey showing up.

Boatcarpenter

BillF,
I drove my Deuce from Marlborough NH to Salisbury Mass. , picked up a trailer from scooter for m38inmaine and then headed on down. Not a bad trip at all. You just have to get your head in the 50MPH zone and all goes quite well. Actually quite an enjoyabvle ride.
Hopefully, there will be more coming from down our way, Mass., or Conn., and we can hook up somewhere in southern Maine and convoy on down east.
BC

BillF

Boatcarpenter,

You are just down the road from me. However the old jeep only likes to go about 45mph. I went all the way to the barrington truck show with it last year. It is fully rebuilt and I am sure it would make it there and back just fine. Not sure if my backside would however.

BillF

if anyone coming from NH has a trailer and wouldnt mind putting my jeep on it for some of the trip that would help out, I would love a ride in a 2.5 ton.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks