• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine Rally 2010

nhdiesel

Well so much for getting my work finished up today...I couldn't get the kid going until noon, then we barely got the trans out (with him whining the whole time that he was hot & hungry), then he stopped at 4:30 so he could go swimming. If I wasn't broke and needing the cash I would have told him I'd finish it next week.

Now I just need you all to tell me how much fun you are having and how great the weather is, so I can really feel bad.

Jim

Chevytruck

I got to say thanks for putting this together, and thanks to the person (whose name i forgot) for letting me and my friend ride in the deuce during the convoy! :mrgreen:

(I'm still uploading video, but here are some pictures)

Attachments

Chevytruck

Here is my video! (not my best work but i was pretty excited to actually sit in a deuce)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU1ScehRkSw[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfr8iY75jO0[/media]

Boatcarpenter

Mike and family,
Thanks for hosting a great time! Nice to meet a good bunch of Maine SS'ers and check out some great rigs.
Thank Mark for entertaining my grandson with so many rides in the swamp buggy. He talked about that all day Sunday.
Thanks Tom for the uprights for the side racks, much appreciated.
Looking forward to next year already and maybe we can get some trail work done.
BC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks