• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Belleview Fl show

Bill W

I've gone the last three years and its a good Rally and its held on the grounds of a huge indoor/outdoor Flea market there in Marion.
depending on work ( or more like lack of) I'm going to flip a coin next week and decide if my son and I will go.
Heres a link for anyone interested Welcome to the First Florida Chapter Military Vehicle Preservation Association

I got a e-mail from the club and heres a list of some of the venders that are coming
***********FYI**************The following dealers will be coming to the rally. If you need anything from them, you might want to give them a call and your stuff could be delivered to the rally: Tom Murray, Rich Miller(RivRad), John Vara, Daryl Bensinger, Jim Henry, Weebee Webbing. NOTE: If anyone else coming to the Rally to sell would like to be included in this message, please e-mail me at
d-deren@tampabay.rr.com

Last edited:

vinny-socom1

I'm planning on stopping by on one of the days not sure when, I've got to remove the 5th wheel on my truck for 123mack;-)

I knoe Dusecoupe(Mark) is going on Sat I beleive.
Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks