• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What should a MEP-002a / MEP-003a be worth?

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello skinny. Can you Please give me contact info on guy in Vermont who sell military items.. If he still does...I'm looking for a 10kwatt diesel genset. Thanks
Have you done a craigslist search in your area? Military generators tend to be pretty easy to find. Since you have little experience I would strongly recommend buying one from someone that can show you that it runs and makes power.

coxju04

Who ever got my old 003 that's in my picture, got a tank!!! it would handle anything you could put on it. The Ex would not give it back... lord knows she didn't keep it.

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know if this is right place, but I've got two MEP-003s mounted on a military trailer and looking for one of you electrical guys to build me a junction box. One that will plug into my house and have some other plugs, 110 and 220 type like a regular generator. I will trade one of the MEP-003s for the work on the box. I have one running, but never messed with the other. I'm willing to bring the gen set to you, if not too far.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks