• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

44 G506 value

johnnylazer

Can anyone tell me how much this truck might be worth? 1944 Chevy G506 my dad has owned since the mid seventies. Mom blew the motor 30 years ago and it has sat in the AZ desert since. Truck is very original, except free-wheeling hubs. Have dual wheels for rear and front plus civilian and military manuals. I was hoping to restore it with him, but I think he wants to sell it. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Minimum $5K maybe 8 or more. That truck is a collector's dream find. Put the wheels on it and get some really good pics before you market it. Military Vehicles Magazine, Supply Line Magazine, Ebay.

paulfarber

This truck has been on Craigslist.

I just checked the link and it has been removed.

Bed is a plus, but better look at the engine and cab.. 'original' means vastly different things to different people.

There is another G506 listed for $5500 in Mesa.. no pics though.

johnnylazer

I appreciate the info. I think more detailed pictures will be the first order of business. And yes, it was put on craigslist, but no calls. Gonna back up and punt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks